This was done before the shoot I just posted yesterday.
It was done for a school project I had in my typography class, our goal was to visually represent the word «Typomanie» which could be translated by «Typomania» in a «maniac» way. I decided to do somehting very dramatic and came up with that. Drug wasn't the most original idea ever, but I really loved the image I had in mind. I used CMYK and RVB references for the colours, but I added transparent and white because there wans't enough colours for the number of letters
Make up (only on her eyes, she did the rest), photo and edits by myself
Model is Mushu [link]
for buying me the syringes (yes, they are true ones), to
for the shooting place, to
for the behind the scenes pictures, to
for lending me a spotlight and to
for transporting me
Be a fan on FACEBOOK
PLEASE, DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE, USE, OR EAT WITH CHOCOLATE (well if you try, I don't think you'll survive) THIS PICTURE WITHOUT PERMISSION!